Games, Games, Games

I love games and would play them every night if I could. Here are the top games recommended to have in your collection based on the number playing. Fortunately, I have a lot of these.

Games for Two or Just a Few:
  • Othello (doh! I got rid of mine. But I found an online version here.)
  • Scrabble (we have the travel edition and take it on the road with us)
  • Mancala (have it and love it!)
  • Lost Cities (never heard of it...guess I should add it to my wish list)
Games for Small Groups:
  • Twister Moves (no, thank you! apparently this version comes with a CD that calls out the moves.)
  • You're Pulling My Leg (never heard of this one, but it looks really good...recommended for "getting to know you")
  • Clue (I thought we had this one, but I don't see it in my stack.)
  • Uno (of course!)
Party Games:

No comments: