Some More Travel Tips

Most hotels still leave a shower cap in your bathroom. But if you're like me, you don't ever need a shower cap for it's intended purpose. So I save them anyway and use them to put over any shoes in my suitcase that may be dirty so they don't rub against my clothes.

If you know you're traveling and intend to purchase breakable items or souvenirs, pack a couple of kids arm floaties. They don't take up much room in your suitcase and you can blow them up a little bit to protect any special items, including bottles of wine.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for the great tips. You know, tips like this always help traveling happier and much more efficient. The tips you shared will surely be considered.

Ashley said...

Great tips! I don't travel much, but these are great for whenever I finally do... :o)