Coma Cake

This is a new cake recipe I've made several times recently. My husband has begun to refer to it as "Coma Cake" because he claims it puts you into a coma shortly after eating it. It's easy and good!

1 box of yellow cake mix
1 large box of instant chocolate pudding
1 cup of sour cream
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup warm water
4 eggs
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
Cool Whip

Mix the first 6 ingredients until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour into a bundt pan and cook at 350 degrees for one hour. (I've had to use different sized pans...but made sure to adjust my cooking time.)

You can drizzle some dark chocolate over the top and serve with Cool Whip.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

This must be the one you were telling me about. It sounds great! I love sour cream in a cake! And chocolate, too! I'm definitely going to try this one soon.